Tuesday, March 10, 2009

7th or 8th and High School

Having been in my middle school placement for a couple of months now, I finall feel like I'm sliding into the "grove" around here. I kind of know what to expect (everything) and I'm getting to know all the kids. One surprise was the vast difference between 7th and 8th grade. Somewhere between those two ages the little teeny bopper attitude takes hold. Both are fun in their own way, but I didn't expect such a difference. In High School, there was an obvious difference between the freshman and the rest of the school but I had expected that due to the four year difference. Anyone else experience the 7th/8th grade transition?

2 comments:

  1. I do hope it's a beautiful green grove, not one that is muddied by overuse and excess agua.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is difference between 7th and 8th grade. I have noticed that too.

    ReplyDelete