Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seattle Job Fair

There is a job fair in Seattle on April 3 that I'm planning on attending. I have some extra seats in my car if anyone is interested in going up with me. I don't know who will be attending as far as districts are concerned, but Alaska Teacher Placement is sponsoring it so there will be a lot of Alaskan school districts there. With the economy as such, everyone may be looking for jobs everywhere. Just for information, I was told that Alaska and Wyoming are the only two states left in the black on their budgets. Interpretted, that means teachers are not being cut and salaries are staying consistant.

1 comment:

  1. Lots of indian companies are hiring talented graduates and also there is huge jobs in chennai. Apply in usjobcareer.com to grab those job opportunities.

    ReplyDelete